Acne Clinic at Savvy Skin Spa
The Acne Skin Care Center at Savvy Skin prides itself on customized professional acne treatments with clinical grade skincare to rid acne quicker than with products alone. Acne is a common skin condition in adult women and men, not just adolescents. We understand that everyone’s skin is unique. We closely monitor your skin, making sure that we are “coaching” your skin to clear itself of acne, but not too intensely that your skin becomes uncomfortable or irritated. As acne specialist, we consider ourselves your personal Acne Coach, we are working together as a team, so we get your skin clear of acne as quickly as possible. Our Acne Coaching Program has a unique proven system for clearing skin quickly with a 90% success rate in as little as 3 months. The key to your success with working with an acne specialist is we custom design you a skincare program, perform bi-weekly individualized acne treatments, acne coaching, diligence, communication, and dedication. Our acne skin care center is here to coach you every step of the way to beautiful clear skin you deserve.
The Acne Clinic’s 3 Tiered Program establishes a foundation for successful transformation:
Acne Clinic works because we take into account:
- Your skin type
- Your acne type: inflamed, non-inflamed, or combination of both
- We study and test your current skin condition before designing a customized acne homecare program
- How fast your skin adapts to products
- Lifestyle considerations that effect your skin such as: diet, sleep patterns, stress, and medications
- Give effective individualized acne treatments based on how your skin responds to your acne homecare and push you to clear skin
Savvy Skin Spa Cancellation Policy
Your appointments are very important to us at Savvy Skin Spa, they are reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations.
STRICTLY ENFORCED 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY!
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. A cancellation fee will apply.
– Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge of 50% of the reserved service amount.
Any appointments that are cancelled without a 24-hour notice are considered “late cancellations.” Those with multiple late cancellations will be treated as a no show. All late cancellations and no show appointments will be recorded in the client file and may result in future appointment requests being declined.
– “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
A “no show” is someone who misses an appointment without calling to cancel or reschedule their appointment. This also includes clients who are not present within fifteen minutes of their appointment time regardless of a prior phone call.
– Appointments made within the 24 hour period and need to cancel, the client then must cancel within 4 hours of appointment time or will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
Enforcing our cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our standby guests of any availability, as well as keeping our schedules filled, thus better serving everyone. Savvy Skin Spa policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.