Chemical peels are used for a variety of skin concerns, from acne to scarring. Peels purge clogged pores, lighten pigmentation, smooth scars, and indentations, and exfoliate dead skin. Your skin care specialist will guide you through the proper preparation pre and post any peel. The skin many times needs to be prepped weeks in advance before receiving a chemical peel.
We have a Designer Peel for you, whatever your skin concern, including:
1. Sensitive Skin,
2. Acne, and
3. Aging & Environmental Damage.
Our esthetician will choose the Designer Peel perfect for your skin type and concern. Benefits of our unique Designer Peels:
- Zero Downtime, No peeling, No redness
- Instant results, with optimizing improvement days later
- Reduce Pigment, Fine Lines, Wrinkles, & Sun Damage
- Decrease Active Acne and Scarring from Acne Lesions
Single Peel- $150 Single peel will yield immediate results, while optimizing the skin’s health, ultimately lightening skin concerns over the following 3 days without any peeling or downtime.
Series of 3 – $385 Series performed every 2 weeks for 6 weeks for optimal, enhanced, and lasting results. Performing a series of Peels allows the solution to penetrate deeper into the skin, ultimately ridding of your skin concern. Series pricing for Level I Designer Peel.
**Our Designer Peels are enhanced with LED treatments (this is included in the price), to allow the solution to penetrate deeper into the skin and aid in the healing process of the skin, by reducing inflammation, killing bacteria, and boosting your skin’s natural collagen and elastin.
***Benefits of these peels are enhanced if skin is prepped in advance, but is not necessary.
Level 3 – $175 Stronger solution to deeply penetrate the skin for even more rapid and long-lasting results. There is some down time to allow the skin to peel and heal itself. The Deep Peel addresses many skin concerns from deep wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, and discoloration, to severe scarring
- Prep Time: The Deep Peel requires a skin consultation with one of our estheticians in advance and at home care will be required to prep the skin for the chemical process and to have lasting results. Prep time varies depending on skin type and the concern being addressed with the chemical peel.
Savvy Skin Spa Cancellation Policy
Your appointments are very important to us at Savvy Skin Spa, they are reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations.
STRICTLY ENFORCED 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY!
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. A cancellation fee will apply.
– Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge of 50% of the reserved service amount.
Any appointments that are cancelled without a 24-hour notice are considered “late cancellations.” Those with multiple late cancellations will be treated as a no show. All late cancellations and no show appointments will be recorded in the client file and may result in future appointment requests being declined.
– “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
A “no show” is someone who misses an appointment without calling to cancel or reschedule their appointment. This also includes clients who are not present within fifteen minutes of their appointment time regardless of a prior phone call.
– Appointments made within the 24 hour period and need to cancel, the client then must cancel within 4 hours of appointment time or will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
Enforcing our cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our standby guests of any availability, as well as keeping our schedules filled, thus better serving everyone. Savvy Skin Spa policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.