Studies have shown that LED, Light Emitted Diode can improve numerous skin conditions from acne, hyperpigmentation, signs of aging, and more.
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Prevents signs of aging and reverses sun damage
- Brightens pigmentation from age spots, sun damage, and acne scarring
Light Emitted Diode (LED) Treatments, $50 individual, $250 for 6 sessions
LED Individual Session – 10 minutes, $50 LED, also known as Light Emitted Diode can improve numerous skin conditions from acne to increased collagen and elastin production. Individual 10 minute sessions can be purchased or added onto any facial for enhanced results, skin protection, and rejuvenation.
LED 6 Series – $250, save $50 Purchase a series of 6 LED treatments and save $50. When purchasing a series of 6 we recommend coming in twice a week for 3 weeks to have lasting results. After your series of 6, a single quarterly treatment will maintain anti-aging and repair achieved through the series.
LED is our fastest result driven facial, perfect to combat aging, scarring, active acne, age spots & pigmentation. The benefits of LED include, but are not limited to:
- Enhances collagen & elastin for smooth youthful skin
- Reduce inflammation, decreasing active acne lesions
- Kill bacteria underneath the skin
- Allows 3x deeper product penetration than other technologies
Savvy Skin Spa Cancellation Policy
Your appointments are very important to us at Savvy Skin Spa, they are reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations.
STRICTLY ENFORCED 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY!
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. A cancellation fee will apply.
– Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge of 50% of the reserved service amount.
Any appointments that are cancelled without a 24-hour notice are considered “late cancellations.” Those with multiple late cancellations will be treated as a no show. All late cancellations and no show appointments will be recorded in the client file and may result in future appointment requests being declined.
– “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
A “no show” is someone who misses an appointment without calling to cancel or reschedule their appointment. This also includes clients who are not present within fifteen minutes of their appointment time regardless of a prior phone call.
– Appointments made within the 24 hour period and need to cancel, the client then must cancel within 4 hours of appointment time or will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
Enforcing our cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our standby guests of any availability, as well as keeping our schedules filled, thus better serving everyone. Savvy Skin Spa policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.