Chemical peels are used for a variety of skin concerns, from acne to scarring. Peels purge clogged pores, lighten pigmentation, smooth scars and indentations, and exfoliate dead skin. Your Skin Care Specialist will guide you through the proper preparation pre and post any peel. The skin many times needs to be prepped weeks in advance before receiving a chemical peel.
Whatever your skin concern, we have a Designer Peel for you:
1. Sensitive Skin,
2. Acne, and
3. Aging & Environmental Damage.
Our esthetician will choose the Designer Peel perfect for your skin type and concern. Benefits of our unique Designer Peels:
- Zero Downtime, No peeling, No redness
- Instant results, with optimizing improvement days later
- Reduce Pigment, Fine Lines, Wrinkles, & Sun Damage
- Decrease Active Acne and Scarring from Acne Lesions
Single Peel- $150 Single peel will yield immediate results, while optimizing the skin’s health, ultimately lightening skin concerns over the following 3 days without any peeling or downtime.
Complexion Perfection – $200 This services has quickly become a client favorite because of the amazing instant results. We have combined the HydraFacial MD exfoliation treatment and the Designer peel for the perfect skincare treatment, with no down time.
Series of 3 – $500 Series performed every 2 weeks for 6 weeks for optimal, enhanced, and lasting results. Performing a series of Peels allows the solution to penetrate deeper into the skin, ultimately ridding of your skin concern
**Our Designer Peels are enhanced with LED treatments (this is included in the price), to allow solution to penetrate deeper into the skin and aid in the healing process of the skin, by reducing inflammation, killing bacteria, and boosting your skins natural collagen and elastin.
***Benefits of these peels are enhanced if skin is prepped in advance, but is not necessary.
Salicyclic Acid – $100 Salicylic Acid Peel will begin to purge clogged pores even after the first peel. As a result, acne breakouts may temporarily heighten. Nevertheless, the pore purification process will ultimately improve acne conditions and provide a clear path to beautiful skin!
TCA Peel – $125 TCA Peels exfoliate the skin more rapidly upon initial contact. The long-lasting results make it an ideal peel for those who prefer less peeling sessions at the cost of moderate downtime. TCA’s dexterity for treating a wide range of skin conditions from deep wrinkles, acne and acne scars, making it the perfect chemical peel for individuals with multiple concerns.
- Prep Time: TCA Peel requires a skin consultation with one of our estheticians in advance and at home care will be required to prep the skin to have lasting results. Prep time varies depending on skin type and the concern being addressed with the chemical peel.
Deep Peel – $175 Stronger solution to deeply penetrate the skin for even more rapid and long-lasting results. There is some down time to allow the skin to peel and heal itself. The Deep Peel addresses many skin concerns from deep wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation and discoloration, to severe scarring
- Prep Time: The Deep Peel requires a skin consultation with one of our estheticians in advance and at home care will be required to prep the skin for the chemical process and to have lasting results. Prep time varies depending on skin type and the concern being addressed with the chemical peel.
We value your time and know you value ours. Please allow 48 hours notice if you need to change or cancel your appointment. This allows for someone else to fill your slot.
A $50 cancellation fee will be charged for any late cancellations occurring when less than 24 hours notice is given. Any no show will be charged 50% of the booked service.
Thank you for your consideration!